Sunday, May 20, 2012

Never II Late!!! ***UPDATED***


Sorry about the lack of posts, but I have been pretty busy behind the scenes lately. Tomorrow afternoon I have a live cable TV interview with Carol Lewis - Executive Producer and Host of her own show called Never II Late filming in NYC. Below are a few of the all new 8 inch Tuttz figurines I whipped up to showcase and talk about on the show and I will post up all the info on the internet broadcast date. I will also have a few Tuttz Mini's, regular Tuttz and a few Pharaoh Hounds - hopefully I'll have enough room to show everything. Also, watch the banner up above on the Argo page for hints of future things in progress, hint, hint...



 On the set of "Never II Late" with Executive Producer/Host Carol Lewis and special guest (yup that's me!!!) Eric Nocella Diaz. CEO/Owner of "Argonaut Resins". 
 

There are a lot of new things and big changes developing for Argonaut Resins as I'm looking to bring my figurines to wider audience this year. I also wanted to thank all of you who come here regularly (to see what craziness I'm up to lately) and those of you who support my works. I'll have more super cool announcements coming up this week...THANKS!!!