Thursday, March 3, 2011

What to expect...


Here's another teaser for the Tuttz Mini's I'm working on to give everyone some ideas of what to expect in the Series 1 wave of 25 pieces. What to expect...? Everything. I'm also giving a few of the Minis away as gifts to select people who are on my THANK YOU list, and those I wish let know about Tuttz and bring them into his world. These will not be part of the Series 1 wave and are totally separate from that release. The release will be moved back to next week (sorry) so I can do some extra magic on the wave and get it exactly how I want (I keep changing my mind, hey, that happens). When the option of "any possible color way" presents itself it's really easy to get carried away - just because the Mini Tuttz are much smaller than the regular Tuttz they are not any easier to produce. So hang tight - it's going to be some big FUN!!!