Friday, October 8, 2010

Another New York Comic Con Exclusive revealed!

SURPRISE!
The Rich Page Tshirt Tuttz resin Mascot custom will be at my signing Sat. at the GeekStuff table. Not only has Rich won our Tuttz art contest but he even drew up the awesome design all over a all white Tuttz!!! This beautiful custom will be sold as a package deal with a Tuttz Tshirt and Tuttz photo book on Sat. 2:30 - 3:30. I'd like to say a big THANKS!!! shout out to Jamie at Kollectible Kulture!!!...and to Rich Page for doing some truly awesome work.

To see the rest of my "surprises" you'll have to come to the signing on Sat. Believe it or not - there are a few more surprises to be seen. I will be at the NYC con all 3 days and you can find me at the Xmoor Studios small press booth # 443 rolling with major artistic talents Grey of Carbon Fibre Media and N. Steven Harris.